annual design competitions
The ICDE Annual Design Competitions have many different categories, each with its own deadline date. Each category will be juried separately by different jury committees. The jurors for each competition will be announced prior to the event. The competitions are listed below and demonstrate given specialties within the field of communication design.
Please check the bottom of the homepage for current design competitions.
Instructions for all competitions are as follows:
Option 1: Fill the form out and submit.
1- Save the form locally (on your computer) and add your name to the document name, for example “ICDE Competition Form-JonDrew.pdf
2- Complete the form you just saved with your information and save it again.
3- Scroll down until you see “Submit Form.” And click on it.
4- Choose the most appropriate option if you are asked how to email it
5- An email will get created with the form being attached and all you have to do is to click on send.
Option 2: Fill the form out and attach to email.
Complete steps 1 & 2 from option 1 above. Once done, place the form as an attachment and send an email to email@example.com. Put the competition name and the order number in the heading.
Categories for the Student Annual Design Competition
- Collateral Design *(PDF)
- Branding *(PDF)
- Identity Systems *(PDF)
- Annual Reports *(PDF)
- Posters *(PDF)
- Entertainment Arts *(PDF)
- Logo Design *(PDF)
- Infographics *(PDF)
- Book and Magazine Design *(PDF)
- Package Design *(PDF)
• Optimized Design Smart Devices *(PDF)
• Responsive Design *(PDF)
- Wireframes Design and User Experience (UX) *(PDF)
- Motion Graphics and/or Videos for The Explanation of Apps *(PDF)
- Apps *(PDF)
- T-shirt Design and Graphics *(PDF)
- Branding for Apparel *(PDF)
- Packaging for Apparel *(PDF)
- Branding and Corporate 3D Environments *(PDF)
- Digital Signage Systems *(PDF)
- Environmental Graphics *(PDF)
- Exhibition Design *(PDF)
- Interactive Environments *(PDF)
- Interactive Infographic *(PDF)
• Motion Identity Systems *(PDF)
• Motion Graphics for Smart Devices *(PDF)
• Movie Titles. *(PDF)